Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What kind of a graphic card do I need to buy to operate dual monitors ?



Your Ad Here





Question by reg_naresh: What kind of a graphic card do I need to buy to operate dual monitors ?

I have got a new monitor and I want to use this one with my existing one. But, I have only one graphic card with one output port. I wanna buy another one. But don't know which type of and of what capacity. I use my system for general applications and not for gaming.
OK Now that ive got the answer that which card do i need to buy.But could you tell me that does this card have to some specific type .eg some AGP or PCI based ?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by deboerdn2000
a 7200gs would dio you fine. what you need is a dual output graphics card or a usb to vga adapter.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment