Monday, February 28, 2011

Q&A: Can you apply to Cornell’s graduate school for regional and city planning before graduating from undergrad?



Your Ad Here





Question by micheal w: Can you apply to Cornell's graduate school for regional and city planning before graduating from undergrad?

I want to apply to Cornell to pursue a master in regional and city planning. The website says that all applicants must hold a B.A. from an accredited university. If I'm starting my final year as an undergrad, is it alright for me to apply even though I technically wont receive my B.A. until May 2011?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Arbitrary Person
Yes. As long as you will receive your BA before you start graduate school.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment