Friday, February 18, 2011

Is hiking alone dangerous for a woman to do?



Your Ad Here





Question by Miss Amber:

Is hiking alone dangerous for a woman to do?



Your Ad Here





I enjoy hiking in the mountains. I never thought twice about it, but recently one of my friends said that I was crazy because women are usually raped or murdered when they are alone running, hiking etc. She said men can go hiking alone but it is not safe for women. Is such a fear logical? Should I change my exercise routine?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by darksphere999
It's just rumours i think, i dont think people wait for women to go hiking so they can rape them. If you enjoy hiking and running you go for it, ignore what your friends say.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment