Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Q&A: What are my chances of getting in the Architecture major in Virginia Tech if i have a cumulative GPA of 3.8?



Your Ad Here



Architecture
by Thamer Al-Hassan

Question by Nikita: What are my chances of getting in the Architecture major in Virginia Tech if i have a cumulative GPA of 3.8?

I'm planning on transferring to the college of Architecture and Urban studies at Virginia Tech from a two-year community college. For architecture major, i only have to stay for a year, and this is my first year. I'm planning on majoring in Architecture. Architecture to me is not just a major or a profession it's been the passion all my life. I also have exceptional talent in design and art.

I have 3.8 Cumulative GPA
Presidential Scholar
Speaks almost 6 languages (multi-lingual): Fluent in Indonesian, Javanese, Sundanese, and i have skills and communicate in French and Arabic.
I am multi-racial.
I've lived in three different countries.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Leo D
did you go to a community college because you are a doom-arrse or because it was cheaper? 3.8 ain't bad ... Vtech's a good school though..... hmmm.... well good luck!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment