Friday, January 21, 2011

plan: dont panic bitstream vera serif 1



Your Ad Here



Check out these Planning images:

plan: dont panic bitstream vera serif 1

Planning


Image by Idhren

Thinking about getting something like this, with Bitstream Vera Serif font and some nice shadows behind the actual text... Now to think of it, maybe I'd like to have it done between my armpit and elbow, close to my heart and in a place where it isn't that easily spotted, but not quite hidden either...

Quote from one of my favourite books Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by awsome author Douglas Adams. Go to Wikipedia and read what it says about it!

Planning close-up

Planning


Image by orangeacid

I was bored in DiDA once. Here's some of my planning for an eLearning package.


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment