Saturday, January 29, 2011

How to travel to EU when passport name different than other documents?



Your Ad Here





Question by CAROQUIRO: How to travel to EU when passport name different than other documents?

HELP!!!
I have a Colombian passport and need to travel to the EU. My passport has my before family last name but I got married and took my husband's last name. Now all my documents including the green card has my new last name.
The tickets were issued with my new last name (though the company I work for) but they do not match the passport names. Colombia doesn't change the passport names.
Will I have a problem to apply for the Schengen visa or travel to the EU?

Any answers much apreciated!!!
Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by кίςς რε, ί'რ ίÒ'ίςÑ'
You must apply for a new passport. They will not let you in unless all documents match. When you get married or divorce or have any kind of a name change, it must be on your passport. If not, you won't be allowed to enter.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment