Sunday, November 14, 2010



Question by Person: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GHOSTS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?

Who has seen a ghost or spirit? Tell me your story and can anyone give proof that ghosts are real. Like I mean to the naked eye?




Best answer:

Answer by xosoccerxo
I'm not sure if you can give proof but I swear I saw a ghost once.
Quick story:

I used to live in NY, and all the bedrooms were upstairs. I was sleeping in my room and I woke up the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to walk to my parents room. To get there, I have to walk by the staircase. As I was walking by, I looked at the staircase and I saw a ghost standing there. It was shaped like a human, it was kind of transparent, kind of white. Shaped like a human but with no features, it was just a shape of one, and it was blindfolded. It was really weird..





What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment